Tomorrow I will be 6 months gluten and dairy free! It went pretty fast. At times it was really hard and sometimes it was easy. I have eaten a lot of different foods, some good and some really bad.
Here are some of my good favorite foods.
- Trader Joes Corn Pasta
- Ian’s fish sticks
- Bell and Evan’s chicken nuggets
- S better beef corn dogs
- Jessica’s granola-vanilla maple and chocolate chip
- Wylde pretzels or Snyder pretzels (GF)
- Haagen Daz chocolate and raspberry sorbet
- All chex and fruity pebble cereals that are GF
- Canyon bakehouse bread-all varieties and buns
- Skinny pop, kettle corn
- Aidells chicken and apple sausage
- Van’s waffles and French toast sticks
- Lay’s potato chips
- Coconut and Almond, and chocolate almond milk
- Rice cakes-variety brands
If you have any questions or want to know where to buy something above, let me know.